We are looking for Bioluminescence tour guides for the summer at our Hibiscus Coast and Okura locations. These tours run throughout the week during the evenings, so ideally we’re looking for someone who lives locally, or is happy to travel to these locations on short notice. You need to be able to commit for the season.
Positions are part-time casual, however, there is plenty of work on offer as well as Canoe & Kayak shop work available if you’re keen on additional hours. There’s also potential for extra instructor work for the right candidate as we run weekend kayaking courses through six different locations).
You will need:
– Appropriate kayak instructor/guide qualifications
– Current First Aid Certificate
– A comprehensive logbook with evidence of experience working with clients and personal trips is advantageous
– A can-do attitude and a love for kayaking!
What we can provide for you :
– On-the-job induction training for our awesome adventures
– A great hourly rate ($40-55 p/h)
– An awesome team to work alongside
– Great discounts on kayaking gear and boats from our stores
– Access to our hire fleet and equipment.
Please send your CV through to email@example.com