Ideal for mounting to the deck of your kayak, fit and lock in the Rod Holder to the supplied StarPort™ (recess or surface mountable) and free your hands up for paddling and manouvering. Can be easily transferred to any Starport within reach of the paddler.
- Rotating collar to help reduce ‘strike-theft’
- Rear gimble lock to stop deck fouling, and reduce rod rotation for compatible rods; Fully adjustable 360° around, over 90° vertical
- Easy access to reel when in position
- Square-tooth adjustable tilt stops rotational slipping
- Fully adjustable 360° around, 90° vertical
What You Get:
1 x Rod Holder, 1 x StarPort™ , 1 x surface mount adapter ring, 1 x weather-tight bung, 2 x 32 mm x 10-gauge self-tapping screws, 2 x (6 x 32 mm) bolts, washers & nuts.
- The StarPort™ can be mounted on the surface using the surface mount collar supplied or it can be recessed into any horizontal or vertical surface.
- Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration, and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected.
- We recommend the use of a silicone-based sealant between the collar and the deck.
- Surface/ Recess Mount
- Drill holes using the template supplied.
1. Surface Mount: Stack collar, gasket and StarPort™ in place, then fit bolts or screws.
2. Recess Mount: Fit gasket and StarPort™ in place, then fit bolts or screws.
- Tighten nuts or screwheads to a firm tension.