A kayak made for fun, the Viking Ozzie shows what recreational kayaks should be capable of, playing in the waves, exploring waterways, or even launching through the rocks to find out what’s just around the corner.
Much more than just a toy, this is a kayak that will take kids of all ages on an adventure. It’s short, light, and easy to manage, yet has the stability and capacity to take paddlers up to 120kg.
The cockpit grab lines give junior paddlers safe handholds when they’re in the water and also make it easier for everyone to get back on board.
The fitted rod holder means you can head out a safe distance and try your luck at catching dinner! The Ozzie is very stable to fish from.
The deeper cockpit and flatter hull give a fantastically stable ride, and the central hatch which has a bucket fitted to prevent your items getting lost inside the hull.
Choose the Ozzie if you’re looking for a small fun kayak made for paddlers large and small.
- Light weight – only 17kg.
- Storage hatch with removable bucket – great for carrying your phone, car keys (in dry bags) or your lunch!
- Full safety grab line – giving junior paddlers safe handholds when they’re in the water and also make it easier for everyone to get
- back on board.
- Carry handle bow and stern
- Flush mounted rod holder – catch your dinner too.
- Easy to transport
- Comfortable seating – moulded ergonomic seat
- Easily attach kayaking accessories – four saddles included.
- Propelz alloy paddle included
- Propelz Eco Paddle
- Rod Holder – Flush Mount