Excelling in rough seas, surf and wind, the elegant Delta 16 offers a balanced combination of manoeuvrability and tracking. This nimble sea kayak stays the course in challenging conditions, holds a lively pace with ease and has plenty of storage capacity for multi-day exploration. With substantial rocker and a moderately concave sidewall, the Delta 16 edges with a satisfying bite and turns on a dime. At 16 feet, its performance envelope is best explored by a medium-sized paddler. Features include a low-profile front day hatch, Press-Lock hatches, our Contour II Seat System, and rudder.
- Delta’s comfy multi-position Contour II Seat System
- Large cockpit at 161 litres
- Easy access day hatch pod
- Easy to use rudder with seadog foot pedal system
- Press-Lock hatch system
- Bow and Stern paddle parks
- Curved bulkheads giving more rigidity
- Comfortable dual density carry handles front and rear
- 199 litres of hatch storage (excluding the day hatch)
- Comprehensive deck rigging
- Safety Grab ropes
- Tamper-proof locking point
- Manufacturers three-year limited warranty
Length: 4.88 metres
Width: 559 mm
Weight: 21 kg
Contour II Seat System
Personalizing your fit and comfort is simple with our feature-rich, multi-position Contour II Seat System. Its ergonomic design provides optimum support with channel-vented foam cushioning for excellent drainage and air flow. All Contour II seat adjustments are easy to make on the fly so you can focus on the adventures ahead of you instead of the seat beneath you.
Advanced Thermoform Construction
Delta Kayaks are moulded from highly specialized thermoplastic materials. This lightweight material provides the ultimate protection against fading and weathering for many years of virtually maintenance-free use.
Solarkote™ Exterior Layer: Outstanding abrasion and UV resistance for long-lasting vibrant colours and a high lustre, low friction finish.
ABS Secondary Layer: Provides high impact resistance, rigidity and a smooth interior finish.