Be safe on the water with a Marine VHF radio.
This floating radio has an orange core for higher visibility and is easy to retrieve if dropped overboard. It features 6 Watts of power for longer range communications and full access to all NOAA weather channels and alarm tones for weather emergencies. It also includes all of the core features like Noise canceling microphone, JIS7/IPX7 rated Submersible, Tri-Watch, Memory Channels, Memory Scan and BURP.
Cobra MR HH350 Features:
- FLOATING – Never lose your radio. Floating design and orange core makes retrieving radio easy if dropped overboard.
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone – Blocks background noise for clearer conversations.
- 6 Watt VHF – Select between 1, 3 and 6 watts for short and long range communication.
- USA, Canada & International Channels – Allows operation on any of the three different channel maps established for these areas.
- BURP – Vibrates water out of the speaker grill and improves speaker performance.
- Rated Submersible – Meets JIS7 (IPX7) standards; submerible for 30 minutes in one meter
- deep water.
- External Speaker/ Microphone Jack – Connect Cobra speaker mic accessories for hip or body worn operation.
- Instant Channel 16 – Instant access to channel 16 for emergency situations.
- Unlimited Memory Channels – Allows programming of unlimited channels for easy retrieval or scanning.
- Tri-Watch Monitors three (3) channels at once – channel 16 and two (2) user selected channels.
- Scan – Scan all channels to find conversations in progress.
- Memory Scan – Scan channels programmed in memory to find conversations in progress.
- Signal Strength Meter – Shows the strength of the receiving and transmitting signal.
- Button/Key Lock – Locks function buttons/keys to eliminate accidental change of settings.
- Battery With Charge Contacts – Allows charging of batteries in unit.
- Illuminated Function Keys – Allows high visibility of function keys.
- Selectable Key Tone Beep – Key tone press beeps can be turned off to silent operation.
- Large, Illuminated LCD Display – Allows high visibility of display.
Cobra MR HH350 Unit Specifications:
|Number of Channels||All: USA , Canadian, International 10 NOAA Weather Channels|
|Modulation||5 kHz Max|
|Input Voltage||7.4 VDC|
5% TX, 5% RX, 90% Standby
|8 Hours @ 6 Watts
16 Hours @ 1 Watt
|Battery Requirements||Cobra Battery Pack CM 110-025|
|TemperatureRange||-20ºC to 50ºC|
|Unit Dimensions||121 mm x 67 mm x 53 mm not including Antenna (4.75” x 2.66” x 2.09”)|
|Unit Weight||272 g with Lithium-Ion Battery (0 lbs., 9.59 oz.)|
|FrequencyRange||156.025 to 163.275 MHz|
|Receiver Type||Double Conversion Super Heterodyne|